Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Dream Space Anniversary !!

Yes it has been one year since I started this craft blog !!

Initially I started this blog only to share some of my works that I do in my "Me-Time" but slowly this blog became my passion...I would like to celebrate my first blogoversary by reminiscing all the important milestones that I have achieved.

1. My blog achieved 50 wonderful followers
2. It crossed the 9000 hits mark
3. I have featured 12 wonderful people and their work through my Guest Post feature
4. I opened my online store and FB Page
5.Started accepting orders from different places like Gurgaon,Hyderabad,Bangalore and Chennai in addition to my own place Visakhapatnam
6. My Baby Boy scrap book won the second place at the Hundred hands Challenge

I did start a few features on blog... but was not able to continue them. My sincere apologies to all my readers. Hence forth I promise o be more regular on this blog as this is the face of my store :-)

Thank you one and all for all your love.

I would like to end this post with some of my latest works...

Bookmarks 

Quilled Key Chains


Gift Envelopes


Hope you like my work... do share your love.

Thanks,
Swathi

2 comments: